“Very Nice” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Tennessee
“Very Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

First time at this hotel. It is off the main highway, but this makes it a little less congested. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Check in was fast and efficient. The room was clean, and comfortable. One of the elevators was out of service, but I'm sure this was temporary.
Breakfast was very nice, and is one of the reasons I stay at Homewood. I did not eat dinner at the hotel, as there are plenty of restaurants close by.
Overall, the hotel is nice, and I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
James H, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Tampa.

261 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in the process of moving and I have to say the staff is really stellar. They were friendly, efficient and always took care of any issues, even minor ones with speed and a great attitude. The hotel itself is very nice and clean, rooms are well maintained, so no complaints there. We didn't eat the food served but we were surprised that they offer breakfast and dinner with the room, very nice especially for those with families. The living/kitchen are seemed a bit smaller than in the photos with the kitchen being a bit tight (the two of us could not fit in there at the same time) but the bedroom had ample space. The location is excellent, close to Tampa and freeways and lots of shopping nearby. The hotel is tucked away in a nice spot off the street near some other hotels and fairly quiet even though we had a room with our window overlooking the parking lot and we were on the freeway side. Overall I feel we made the best choice for our month long stay and I would say it is an excellent choice for any traveler.

Room Tip: We had to ask for a desk as there wan't one in our room when we arrived. I think our room had a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel offers many extras to make you feel right at home. dinner during the week, complimentary huge breakfast (best coffee ever), comfortable beds and pillows, CLEAN, and the most friendly gracious staff ever. Get bang for your buck here!!! Only complaint, noisy being next to interstate but thats to be expected....and white noise for sleeping not so bad. I would definately stay here again!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Prior Lake, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a great time! large shopping mall about a mile from the hotel with many places to dine. Hot breakfast was great. Pool is shaded by the hotel in the late afternoon and is somewhat private. Hotel guests have access to the out patio and grill.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

lehigh acres, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

we walked in around dinner time,place smelled great.room was clean and service was friendly and helpful.wish we had stayed the week instead of going on to our resort it had everything and more that our resort in Orlando had.room was worth the price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My family and I were guests of the Homewood Suites property for a weekend getaway trip! The hotel is off the main strip and was a great location. Every staff person I came in contact with was so helpful and friendly. I felt really welcomed and accommodated the whole weekend. It is a very nice hotel and I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Delray Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've stopped here twice (on both occasions to attend the "Sun and Fun" air show) and it's more than acceptable for the very modest amount that they charge for the room. Check in was fine, we did get a call to check the room was to our liking.

Unfortunately one of the two elevators was out of order and it looked as if this had been the case for a few days at least an one elevator for a property with this number of floors isn't enough.

I like to run first thing in the morning and was down wanting to use one of the two treadmills at 6:00am but neither they or the two other cardio machines would power up; the duty receptionist didn't have a clue what to do and I ended up taking my run in the street which wasn't really that great as I didn't have clue where to go and there was no obvious suitable place to go. They still were not powered up when I came back an hour later and still later in the morning; sorry to sound petty but it was something I wanted and paid for so I was honestly disappointed.

The room was generally clean and I certainly didn't feel that it was it was in any way unhygienic I didn't feel it justified a complaint but the area between the nightstand and the wall could have done with vacuuming as I could see dust and debris on the carpet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!