“Luv Homewood Suites Tampa/Brandon” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Cruise Transportation
Ranked #7 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Birmingham, Alabama
“Luv Homewood Suites Tampa/Brandon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I always choose to stay at this Homewood Suites because it has everything I need. The staff is courteous and helpful. This is my go to hotel when I come to Tampa. Rooms are wonderful. Breakfast and dinners are great. I will be back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

After having stayed at the Homewood Suites in Tampa/Brandon, FL, I would have to rate my stay as one of the best. The location was great and easy to locate. I pretty much like my own bed, but was totally in awe by the comfort of the one I slept in for seven nights. The suites had everything + necessary to make one feel at home away from home and were extremely clean, very roomy, and comfortable. Upon check in, Rose was the best realizing we had travelled over 12 hours that day. She could see that we really just wanted to get settled and have a good sleep. Everything necessary was explained with courtesy, thoroughness, and speed. The daily breakfasts and evening meals (Monday through Thursday - manager's reception with beer and wine) were deliciously prepared by Dora and nicely presented. The pool area was friendly and inviting even if you just wanted an outdoor space to relax and enjoy the Florida weather. James was so suited for his position as Operations Manager and made us feel special by going above and beyond to ensure our stay would be the BEST........and it was. I would definitely return to this location if in the area and would totally recommend it to anyone on an extended stay or even for just overnight. It is the kind of place that you have a hard time leaving.
You rate a 10 +++ in my book. Thanks again for a memorable stay..............Melinda J. from Niagara Falls, Canada

Room Tip: If you have children you might want to book a one bedroom king suite so the kids can have their own...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you so much for writing your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The hotel staff takes great pride in making sure that all our guests have a memorable stay. Come back and see us!
MIDDLEFIELD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have to say that I stay in this area every few weeks and this by far is my favorite place to stay. The rooms are all huge, they all have a full kitchen with a full size stove, fridge, microwave, in room I've maker, pots and pans, dishes and silverware. This great for families who want to save by cooking their meals. Every room has 2 large screen televisions. The breakfast is phenomenal and the staff ate very helpful.

• Stayed October 2012
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you so much for writing the review about our hotel. We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay and will be back.
Ocala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I really ejoyed my stay and i loved the basketball court. Breakfast was Awesome. Had a few problems with my television not showing , but overall a great stay and i would definitely stay there again! I Stayed 3 days and wasnt ready to leave . Hopefully i will have more time on my next visit.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed the sport court and breakfast. Next time you have more time, come back and see us.
Maryville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Homewood Suites Tampa/Brandon. Our room was so nice, roomy and extremely clean. The Hilton personnel were so friendly and helpful. After coming in late one evening, James from the front desk ran to the elevator to bring us cookies! Breakfast was wonderful. I soooo recommend!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for writing a review about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Please come back to see us next time you are in Tampa.
Canadian, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Got this hotel on hotwire for a steal. Very friendly staff, great hot breakfast with lots of variety, they even serve an evening meal on weekdays.The rooms are spacious, well equipped and quiet.Pool and hot tub were very well kept. Upscale stay at a 2 star price. Nothing about this hotel was bad.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing a review about your experience at the hotel. We take pride in making sure that every guest is satisfied. Sounds like you were one of them. Come back to see us!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked this hotel through Hotwire at a really good price and cant complain. Clean and quiet hotel isolated from the main road. Room was really spacious and bed was comfortable. The hotel even had a basketball court to shoot around on! Took advantage of the free breakfast and had the free Monday night dinner which consisted of meatballs, potatoes, corn, and a salad bar. Was surprisingly pretty good. To top it off the hotel offered free beer during the evening and the maid even brought two out to me while in the hot tub! Will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a survey. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff takes great pride in making sure our guests have a wonderful stay. Next time you are in Tampa-Brandon, come back to see us!

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!