“Exceeded our expectations again” 5 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Package
Ranked #17 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Massachusetts
“Exceeded our expectations again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2011

I stayed with my family at a studio in this hotel some months ago, great beds, living and kitchen and a very good buffet breakfast and free internet. A great 3* hotel buy in the Tampa/Brandon area, especially if you are traveling with children and want to save money on food, preparing your own meals at times.

This past weekend we stayed the Homewood Suites again but this time we chose a one bedroom suite with 2 large flat screen TVs, more spacious, 2 queen beds and a sofa bed in living room area. Kitchen, free internet, breakfast for all, free parking, supermarkets, restaurants and mall around the corner and a short ride to Busch Gardens.

The hotel knew we had 4 children with us and they always left plenty of towels and toiletries as well as kitchen supplies. This hotel's customer service desk is great, friendly and attentive to details.

We will be back to this hotel whenever we are in Tampa/Brandon

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 12, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you came back to visit. The hotel staff takes great pride in making sure all of our guests are taken care of during their stay. Next time you are in Tampa, please come back and stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

Loved this hotel and the staff was exceptional, strongly recommend!

Room Tip: clean rooms
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you had a wonderful stay with us. The hotel staff takes a lot of pride in their work. Hope to see you again!
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

My friends and I stayed there over the weekend. We weren't in the hotel very long but the beds were very comfortable and the kitchen was very accomodating, they even put a bag of popcorn in there (which I thought was cute!) Jae that checked me in was very accomodating and informative. James, one of the managers, stopped me in the hallway to ask me how my stay was thus far and even the housekeepers offered to bring my luggage cart downstairs as I was getting onto the elevator! Breakfast was great with a nice variety of food as well!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you had a wonderful stay with us. We strive to be extremely accommodating. Next time you are in Tampa, please come back and stay with us.
Maitland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

We had a recent company training at Homewood Suites, and the accommodations were excellent. It created a good environment for learning.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad you had a wonderful experience. Most importantly, we appreciate your companies business. Next time you are in Tampa, please come back and stay with us.
Tulsa, OK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

The hotel has excellent customer service and a great breakfast, but is a bit dated. Our comforter was stained and the bed was lumpy and fell to one side. Also, the King Suite was so small that it could barely contain us and our three small children. The sleeper sofa that our kids slept on was stained beyond belief. For the quality of the sleep, I think the hotel is a bit overpriced.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We are so sorry for any inconveniences you experienced while staying with us but please know we take extreme pride in our cleanliness. I can assure you this is not a normal occurrence for us and we have taken action to ensure other guests do not have the same experience. I am glad you were able to experience our excellent customer service.

We hope you will give us another try on your next visit to Tampa!
Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

I have just completed my 3rd stay (53 nights) and have reservation for another 2 week stay. The front desk and housekeeping staff are very pleasant and friendly. I take personal note in the people working at the front desk who always make an effort to offer a “hello” and a “have a good day” when I am arriving or leaving the hotel. The rooms are very comfortable, roomy and relaxing which I personally find as a plus after a long (and sometimes tedious) day on the job. The room has a nice size kitchen with stove top, micro, dishwasher and full size fridge (a plus). There’s a couch and a desk. The hotel also offers complimentary internet access (another plus). The floor to ceiling shower is BIG. I really REALLY love the brand new LG flat screen televisions that the hotel just recently had put in all the rooms. HD and “wireless” internet are not too far behind from what I am told. Though I have not fully taken advantage of it, the hotel offers complimentary breakfast Monday thru Sunday (and holidays). There is also a Manager’s reception that offers a “lite” dinner and refreshments Monday thru Thursday. There’s a pool, a Jacuzzi and fitness room. I have made regular use of the fitness room which has two new treadmills (I jog) and an elliptical machine (have not tried that yet). The hotel is convenient to almost anything anyone might need and is easy to get too. I have found that the hotel is about a 20 to 25 minute drive (in regular traffic) to and from Tampa International Airport.

As an extended stay business traveler I would very much recommend this hotel to other business “road warriors” looking for a comfortable and pleasant “home away from home”.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, July 14, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. It sounds like you are coming back for some more. I am glad you like our new 37 inch LCD TV's that we just installed. Wireless Internet is almost here. In the meantime, enjoy the complimentary wired access. We still have wireless in the Lodge and Lobby. Thank you so much for your business!
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

This is one of the newer Homewood suites and I have been staying there regularly since 2008 and I can not say enough great things about this property. They have a great free breakfast in the morning and at 5pm to 7pm each evening they have a managers reception and provide us with free food! They also have complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks at this reception which is every Mon thru Thurs. Eventhough it is located near all the major restaurants, there is no need to go out and spend money for supper. I have a lot of choices in Tampa as to where I can stay but trust me, you can not find a friendlier staff and a place that will feed you for free like this place will. It is a must stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, June 28, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are a must stay while in the Tampa/Brandon area. Come back and check out the new TV's that we just installed. We hope that the next time you are in Tampa, you will stay with us again!

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!