“Great venue and parking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Amalie Arena

Amalie Arena
401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602 (Formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum)
813 301 6600
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great venue and parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We come from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and I must admit that the parking here was close by and even after the game, we did not have the 'congested' streets we have in Ottawa so that was great! Because this is Florida, they had bars on the outside of the Forum where you could order beer, wine and special drinks (I believe I had the Thundertini). Inside, the Forum as a lot of seating areas with leather couches which is nice. Inside the Forum, the seating was the same as in our own home arena but the atmosphere was much nicer! Everyone had their Bolts Jerseys on, fans were cheering big time. Excellent spot for the organ player where everyone could see and hear him as well as cheerleaders (which my husband enjoyed looking at!). Overall we really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who is in Tampa and enjoys watching hockey.

Visited October 2013

Sun City Center, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Hockey in the warm weather?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Cooooool. I am from Boston. It was like a dream to visit this stadium with carpeting on the hallways and walking to the game in short sleeves from a nearby pub. Love it!!!! Boston Garden: no carpeting on the stairs or halls!! I felt like I was in another world. Food, facilities, seats. Had a great time.
Very impressed.

Visited February 2013
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Venue and Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Saw several concerns and games in this venue. Great parking in the garage and well designed forum -both sound and seating-wise. Great location for a concert!

Visited February 2013
Miramichi, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love going to Times Forum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Went to NHL game. Great seats. They have a Tim Hortons in the Forum which was a highlight for us Canadians!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 2013WendyO
Florida
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great game”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I bought tickets to the game as a surprise for my husband, and it ended up being a surprise to both of us. We were the second seat behind the bench for Tampa so we got to see all of the players close up and right on the ice. The game was great and we had a great time because it was full that night.

Visited January 2013

Been to Amalie Arena? Share your experiences!