“great place for hockey and concerts” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Amalie Arena

Amalie Arena
401 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602 (Formerly Tampa Bay Times Forum)
813 301 6600
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“great place for hockey and concerts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have seen several concerts and hockey games at this location. Easy in and out. The members of the staff are always courteous and helpful. I lost my wallet there one night and it was waiting for me in customer service the following Monday. One of my favorite concert venues.

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The staff is very helpful, excellent customer service. From calling the box office for tickets to the ushers, all great staff. Only rule that is hard to understand is when you buy a drink at concession, water, soda, etc. you are not allowed to keep the cap to the bottle or the drink is poured into a cup. I am walking challenged and I use a cane, it is very hard to walk around with a cup filled to the brim with no lid/cap. Wish that could change....

Monterey, California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great spot for a concert or game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been going to concerts here since the venue was built. I highly recommend attending a game or concert here.

Visited March 2013
“Bad acoustics”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

So I went to see the Bruno Mars concert and the show was great, he and his band are excellent performers! They actually reminded me fun the Jackson five :). The stadium was nice, clean with pleasant staff and there's was plenty of room to enjoy the show but the sound was not so fab ... I and several others in my group were disappointed that the songs and music and speaking was hard to discern at times. Otherwise we had a nice time.

Lakeland, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Bruno Mars...Great Concert - Great Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Saw Bruno Mars here the other night and it was a wonderful experience. So many times you've got mayhem with people rushing the stage and you can't even see from the seats you paid for. The staff at the Tampa Bay Times Forum know how to run a show, and they did a wonderful job being nice to people while at the same time keeping order. Thank you to the entire staff for creating a wonderful experience for my and my family. Keep up the great work!

Visited August 2013

Been to Amalie Arena? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Amalie Arena, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.