Although we stayed only one night at the Embassy Suites in Tampa (prior to our Caribbean cruise) I can say that we enjoyed our brief stay. This is a nice hotel with clean modern rooms and conveniently located about a 5-minute ride to the Carnival Cruise Port. As many of the guest were staying there prior to cruising, they had a shuttle bus from "Blue One" shuttle company in the garage. While this was NOT a free service (I think we paid $20 for three of us for transport to the port) it was very convenient.
The managers cocktail party was nice as was the free breakfast buffet. The trolley, which we rode to Ybor City for dinner, was located just outside the front door and costs $5 per person/day for unlimited rides. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.