My two daughters and I stayed there recently for four days. During that time, two days in, the elevator broke, we assumed since there was no note on the elevator. Just people saying they had gotten stuck in the elevator or the lights inside going off. Then the elevator was just off! Never saw anyone trying to fix it. Seeing how this property is twenty floors and filled to capacity you can see how bad this can be. There were mysterious gnats that kept dive bombing you. The toilet had problems flushing. There was a strong skunk smell that lasted all day. The housekeeping never asked if we needed anything. Last, but not least, when I went to pay, charged me an extra thirty dollars a day for my two daughters who are under eighteen. They said it was per person charge for breakfast buffet. So much for complimentary! It is not the money, it is the fact I wasn't notified ahead of time. An extra thirty bucks a day over three nights and four days adds up!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.