We stayed here three nights before a cruise and loved the location. Lots to see within walking distance and loved taking the trolley to Ybor City and Channelside. The breakfast was super, the front desk very helpful and loved Trolley's cafe! Our only problem and I didn't notice it until the first morning as I was getting ready to take a shower, there was hair, quite a bit on the corner of the floor, by the bathtub. After our room was cleaned that day it was still there. I saw the maid in the hall and she said she would take care of it. We went out for the evening and I didn't check until the next morning and it still had not been cleaned up. I called the manager and he said the maid had told him she took care of it. He came and looked at it and went and got the cleaning cart and cleaned it himself.
The room and hotel were very clean, other than this. I would most certainly stay there again and would surely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.