Just stayed one night while we were in town for a basketball event at UT. Booked hotel for it's location and hilton honors. Was pleasantly surprised at the waterfront location and the freshness of the hotel. Some Embassy Suites are a bit weathered- not this one. Hotel was very busy- a big convention going on. We were able to walk to nearby restaurants, on the recommendation of the front desk. Room was clean, comfy beds and very quiet. Breakfast was a bit crowded, but I assume the convention people had early meetings. Would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel. Beware of valet prices, no other options.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.