Spent week during an event at the Convention Center and hotel is actually connected to the Convention Center by a walkway bridge. Hotel staff was fantastic and the facility is very nice to include the Managers Reception nightly with an abundance of drinks.
Location is approx a 5 to 7 minute walk to quite a few number of restaurants on the waterfront and in the surrounding area. The Ybor area is also a great place to go eat and the Trolly will take you to the area and there is a stop right in front of the hotel to catch it.
I'd stay here again given the location, amenities and proximity to the Convention Center.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.