Of all the hotels in downtown Tampa, Embassy is our favorite. Here are the reasons.
1) A good quality hotel from a good brand, Embassy Suites
2) Excellent location. Next door to the Convention Center. Walking distance from the Forum. There is also a trolley station at the entrance for a ride to Channelside, Aquarium, and Ybor City.
3) The Rooms have sitting areas and a small kitchen area. Makes it much more enjoyable than just a standard room.
4) Room service - many lesser quality hotels don't have this.
5) The Free Manager's Cocktail reception at 5pm - 6pm. While it gets crowded, it is great to walk downstairs and get a free drink.
6) Free made to order breakfast.
7) Staff is friendly and helpful. It looks like that all enjoy their job.
The only drawback is the pool is really small and isn't a daytime scene.
We have been all over downtown Tampa and we believe Embassy Suites is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites