“First Class Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 92 Attractions in Tampa
Type: Golf Courses
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: An upscale Par-72 course, Westchase was designed by architect Lloyd Clifton.
Edmond
“First Class Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

My husband and I played this beautiful course March 4th, 2013 and from the moment we arrived every person we met treated us like old friends. On the 13th tee I realized that I'd lost my Golf Buddy Voice...which is only about an inch and a half square and half an inch thick. Because the carts have such a great GPS system, I had not been using it so I didn't have any idea where I'd lost it. Everybody from the beverage-cart girls, to Chris in the pro-shop immediately went on a mission to find it. And then another employe, Craig, brought it to our hotel downtown!! I'd love to have a course like this in our hometown!

Visited March 2013

Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Loved all the people and the course is peaceful and very pretty. They offer a ladies clinic for only $10.00 on Saturday mornings and that is a lot of fun to do with friends.

Visited December 2012
Columbus, GA
41 attraction reviews
“One of Tampa's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We played numerous courses during a 3 month stay in the Tampa area and found this to be one of the best courses in the area. The cost, if finding discounts, the staff, and the course itself were far superior and I enjoyed losing some gold balls on its beautiful holes.

I strongly recommend playing here.

Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
12 attraction reviews
“Great Course, Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have had our companies golf tournament here 2 years in a row since the course condition is always top notch and the food is great. They really take care of the greens and fairways at this course. the people are always pleasent and make sure you are taken care of. Highly Recommend!

Visited April 2012
Mount Prospect, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
“Nice staff; beautiful course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Went as a single woman golfer; the staff was very nice and and I had an enjoyable round of golf. The course is very well maintained, but I was most impressed with the courteous staff in the pro shop, the starter, the rangers, the cart staff, the restaurant staff. All greeted and respected me as a customer, and I very much appreciated this. I will come back on a vacation with my family as soon as possible.

Visited August 2012