“Prepare to be Wow'd !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #59 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Prepare to be Wow'd !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Fantastic hotel experience, friendly & helpful staff, upscale amenities, and everything I could possibly need during my 6 day stay in Tampa. The hotel is spotless & well-maintained, many resources available & luxurious surroundings. Will definitely be back. Highly recommend ! They've thought of it ALL !!! Special thanks to everyone at the hotel ! You're an efficient team who go above & beyond !!! I especially appreciated the attention of the front desk staff. They greeted me each time I arrived or departed & asked if I needed anything. Keep up the good work ! It all matters so much. WOW !!!! Lynne R, Biloxi, MS

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Statesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We arrived in the afternoon to be pleasantly surprised. The hotel was beautiful, well maintained and the staff was amazing. Hotels with this value are rare in Tampa and Orlando. We will be back regularly......R&B, Statesboro

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mount Dora, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wrote a recent review of the Rocky Point Holiday Inn express and corporate wrote a note on Trip advisor to follow up. Ironically corporate had promised me satisfaction previously yet the local property failed to comply with what corporate said they would do. Guess every one forgot. in fact the Manager never even did contact me. This location was an altenative place to stay and was great. Had an upgraded room and everything was excellent. Highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: I would expect any accomodation to be great at this location.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel after our reservations was lost at the casino, and never regretted it. Wonderful staff with clean rooms, great continental breakfast. I would have given it a 5 dots, had it not been for the noisy kids above us.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Pinellas Park, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

There was only one drawback to this hotel, and it had nothing to do with the staff or the hotel itself. The people staying there were inconsiderate, loud and thought listening to music at 4:00am was acceptable behavior. The staff was cheerful and helpful, and the shuttle service was a real plus. Great location and extremely clean.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last year and it was great. The room next to us had a lot of kids with no adult present. They bounced around and yelled really loud. No problem, as we had children ourselves and remember back then. At a little after 10PM we heard a lady come into the room yelled at the kids, must have put them to bed but turned the TV on very loud. After 11 PM I called the front desk and the TV went down for a while. Then the TV went loud again and the kids woke up and it was unbearable. I called again at 11:45 PM and said that we were either leaving or needed another room. We were moved two doors down and went to bed when all hell broke loose with kids again. We called again and the desk clerk came up. She agreed and knocked on the door for quite a while before they heard her. Finally they opened the door and a girl around 8 or 10 years came out and gave the clerk a big hug. The desk clerk yelled at them and said that things would be OK now. Seeing that She was probably babysitting two rooms full of kids We had enough and checked out at 12:25 AM and drove back to Kissimmee. No room refund or discount offered.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnFair, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa Fairgrounds, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Hello Ronald.
Thank you for taking time to advise us about the noise situation that you experienced. I am looking at the phone service in that room to get it in better working order. In addition, I am in the process of refunding your room fees for the night. We certainly would like to think that our guests are respectful of their neighbors, however it seems that your experience did not reflect that. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future as your experience was not one that is normal for us. Please let me know personally if I can assist you further.
Theresa White, General Manager
East Chicago, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I happen to travel a lot and cannot begin to say enough about Theresa White and her staff. I travel to this area a few times a year, but back in 2008/2009 I was there almost every week for 6-8 months and they made you feel like you were at home. Me and my team would leave early and Theresa and her team always made sure we had something to eat prior to us leaving before the breakfast area was even open.

I have choices but with this type of service i have no reason to book anywhere else.

Thanks,
Rick Gard

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tampa Fairgrounds? Share your experiences!