We selected this hotel because it was close to the casino and ran a shuttle to the casino. We weren't disappointed. The shuttle was truly a plus. It left on time, took us over even when it wasn't time for a run and all you had to do was call and they zipped right back over to pick you up.
Customer service at this hotel is wonderfu. I don't have names...the shuttle driver was awesome, the gentleman working the desk Friday evening (June 22) made sure we all caught the shuttle and the young lady in charge of the breakfast area did a wonderfu job. Darling also provided excellent service throughout the weekend.
The room had all the usual....frig, microwave etc. The room was clean and the bathroom spotless. My only complaint....the room was well vacuumed however the carpet was stained and dirty. Our socks were black on the bottom in no time. The hallways were not vacuumed. The carpets could use a good cleaning. Rest of the hotel....spotless.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa/Fairgrounds/ Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa/Fairgrounds/ Hotel Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Tampa Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fairgrounds is Tampa's newest hotel located across the entrance of both the Florida State Fairgrounds and The Ford Amphitheatre. Our neighbors also include the nearby Hard Rock Casino, and the Sabal Park Corporate area. The hotel is minutes away from I-75 and the closest Sabal Park Hotel to Tampa International Airport. If shopping is your pleasure, we are easily accessible to Brandon Town Center mall (7 miles), Westshore Mall (12 miles) and International Plaza (12 miles). With easy access to I-75, I-4, I-275, US 41 and US 301, our guests are minutes away from all area attractions and points of interests. Our rooms either feature one King Bed and our two bedded rooms feature larger Queen/Queen setups. We feature an outdoor pool with lush landscaping in a corporate park setting. All rooms feature complimentary wireless & wired high speed Internet access, and we also offer a business center, fitness room and some rooms feature a jacuzzi tub for some extra relaxation after a great day in the Bay area. So whether you are in the area for the Fairgrounds, Raymond James Stadium, the area Beaches, Busch Gardens, or taking in an event at the Ford Amphitheater, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at the Fairgrounds is the STAY SMART location to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Venere, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tampa/Fairgrounds/Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.