This hotel always has great service. They always do their very best to please. Not so sure about the smell in the room hallways?? I like this location because there are many good places to eat within walking distance. The area may not be very kid friendly depending on what your cultural tolerance level is. I find it to be great people watching. The area is very central for Tampa if you are traveling for business.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tap into Tampa's bountiful resources of culture, nature, and adventure that co-exist harmoniously in this Gulf Coast metropolis. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 138 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.