I was very pleased with our chose. Very helpful staff. Forgot flat iron and was driven to drugmart to purchase another. Enjoyed Ybor street. Ate at the Buffalo Wings for dinner which was a popular spot and good food. Just a walk up Ybor. Free shuttle was nice to drugmart and port.
Very well scheduled and just a short time to get there. Quiet. Again nice to have breakfast included beginning the day. Love the fact that duvet covers are changed! : ) I am a Hilton Honours member and it's nice to rely on the same basics. Beds are always comfortable!
Dust Bunny rating: 4*dusters*
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tap into Tampa's bountiful resources of culture, nature, and adventure that co-exist harmoniously in this Gulf Coast metropolis. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 138 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.