I was sad that this place seems not all that safe at all. I was annoyed that the book in the rooms says there is room service claims you cam get food until 10 but when I called thy said they wouldn't come after 9 because of safety. If the paper said ten that would be fine but it said 10. Also a hotel in such a crappy area should be less than $100. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean though at least. Oh also not too fun foe kids. Nothing to do in ybor with kids.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tap into Tampa's bountiful resources of culture, nature, and adventure that co-exist harmoniously in this Gulf Coast metropolis. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 138 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.