The receptionist on the night shift was Rude beyond words. She would not smile under any circumstances and seemed very upset that we interrupted her personal phone call with our check-in. Once in the room we realized that the Internet access was lousy: it was incredibly slow and would drop every couple of minutes.
On the plus side, the location is very good for all things Ybor City and the staff in the day shifts was reasonably friendly and competent.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Hampton Inn Tampa
- Tampa Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tap into Tampa's bountiful resources of culture, nature, and adventure that co-exist harmoniously in this Gulf Coast metropolis. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Tampa-Ybor City/Downtown makes a great connecting point: It is located in the historic district of Ybor City - only about a mile from the Tampa Convention Center, the Port of Tampa Cruise Terminal, and the Channelside Entertainment District. Enjoy our free shuttle service to any location within three miles of the hotel. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 138 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Tampa / Ybor City/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.