“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2006

This was my first visit to the Quorum. I was traveling on business and our office is a block away from the hotel. We normally would have stayed at the Embassy Suites but because they were booked up we stayed at the Quorum.

The staff was fantastic and my room was excellent. I have recommended to our office that they should use the Quorum from now on. I have already updated my corporate travel profile with the Quorum as one of my favorite hotels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2006

Front the moment you step in to this hotel, you are in Paradise. Oustanding staff, new Floridian styled accomodations, beds that will make you want to live there, special touches such as snacks in your rooms. You don't want to miss the manager's nightly special of a complimentary seated massage and drink!!! If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up!! This hotel is great and is just a few blocks from two great malls with Busch gardens nearby. It is touted as a "business resort", but there are a lot of families that were staying there. I will be back!!!!

Plant City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2006

We held one of our regional meetings at the Quorum hotel. What an excellent experience. We had a great meeting room, wonderful service and a great staff who catared to all of our needs. The food was excellent and you couldn't beat the dessert. The guest rooms were great too. The beds were extra comfortable, very clean and everything looked brand new. The hotel was recently renovated and wow what a great job they did. We are planning several more meetings at this facility and now suggest it as our hotel of choice when we bring travellers in from out of town.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2006

My wife Donna and I were headed for a cruise in the Caribbean to celebrate Donna's
birthday and our wedding anniversary when we found the Quorum on one of my travel web sites. I was looking for a hotel that was close to the airport, had a restaurant where we could enjoy a good meal after a day of travel with transportation to and from the airport.
The info on the Quorum at the travel site seemed to fit the bill. The pictures and information about the property was enough for me to book it. The one item that was not mentioned in the hotel info was how pampered we were about to be when we got to the hotel. From the first person I talked to on the courtesy phone at the airport looking for information to get a shuttle to the hotel, to the man who drove us to the ship the next day, every Quorum employee made us feel like they were there just for us. The shuttle driver was very kind and informative about the hotel and surrounding area if we wanted to leave the hotel for
any kind of shopping or dinning experience. The staff at the front desk, including the young man I had talked to on the phone from the airport, made sure we were welcomed at the hotel including coming out from behind the desk to present us with the key to our room. This was a first! We have traveled all over the world and never had a front desk person come out from behind the desk to put the key to our room in our hand and make sure we had information to all the hotel's amenities. The staff in the Blue Water resturant were so attentive to our needs that it seemed like we were the only people in the room. The next morning we got the same wonderful attention in the breakfast area from the staff there.
As we prepared to leave the next day and head to the ship, the front desk staff and the shuttle driver would have none of us waiting 30 minutes for the next shuttle. They put us on a waiting shuttle and off to the pier we went with one of the most likeable and informative people we have ever been with from a hotel. Not only did he tell us how to expedite our getting on the ship but he gave us all kinds of information about the surrounding dock area that we could enjoy while waiting to board. We commented to him how every employee at the hotel had impressed us with their friendly attitude and willingness to be of service since arriving at the airport. He told us that the Quorum may not be the biggest and newest property in Tampa but they work hard at being the friendliest and most attentative to their customers so all of us will be looking forward to coming back. I assure you that we will be telling our friends about the Quorum and the great service they give their clients. The way they treated us and catered to our every need was a perfect way for us to head off on a cruise and celebrate two important events in our life. Thanks again to all the staff at the Quorum!!!

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2006

My family and I stayed one night on April 28. When we first arrived, the check-in manager was very friendly. We were excited to see our room because of the web site. Well, it was very basic. We stayed on the 8th floor with a great view of airplanes flying past every three minutes. The kids loved it. My husband and I loved the fact that we did not hear a sound from the planes. The beds where great. We all had a great sleep. Now for the not so good stuff. I wanted to take a bath and relax for a few. I decided not to because the tub was dirty and rough with soap scum. I called down and had someone come to clean the tub. The dirt was deep in the tub. The bathroom was not clean and modern. The hairdyer was just that. A hair dryer on top of the closet shelf. The toilet dripped water on the floor when flushed.
We decided to go to the pool. The pool was not clean. Bugs and tree leaves floated on top of the water. The hot tub was very dirty and it did not work. No one would give us an answer about the pool and hot tub. All in all, it was just one night and we did only pay $83.00. I would never stay there again.

• Stayed April 2006
Binghamton, Ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2006

When returning from a cruise out of Tampa, my wife and I stayed at the Quorum to finish our vacation. We have never experienced such wonderful service ( this after being papered for 5 days on the cruise. The Hotel was beautiful, room was large and well equiped but it was the level of service the was exceptional! Everyone from the hotel that we came in contact with went out of their way to make us feel welcome and special. I stay in hotels appx 130 nights a year and the Quorum stands at the top of my list!!!

Keep up the great job and we look forward to visiting again...

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2006

My wife and I spent 5 days in Tampa Florida at the end of March 2006. Our stay at the Quorum Hotel on the Westshore section of Tampa was great. The staff was very accomodating to our needs. The hotel rooms are newly renovated, clean and well appointed. I don't travel often, but when I do, I want to stay in a hotel with great service and style. We got just that at the Quorum. Centraly located to our points of intrest, Tampa offers fine resturants and a short drive to theme parks, beaches, sporting events etc. I will visit again and again.

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!