“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
troy, mi
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2009

Great lopcation. Close to two great malls and many top notch restaurants. Hotel room service was excellent. Lobby restaurant is adequate. Sometimes understaffed. I had asked for a drink off their menu in the early afternoon. The waiter took my order and came back with a drink, saying he doesn't know how to make drinks and let me kow if it tasted all right. At least he was honest. My bag were to be shipped out the day I left the hotel. They screwed it up and set it out the next day. They assumed responsibility and offered to pay for the shipping of my bags. Elevators fast, but middle one very bumpy ride. Needed some type of service. Conference rooms and service was excellent. FOr a business hotel, I would have thought there computers would have MS Word, but they didn't, which was a real problem. They advertise turn down service on the club level rooms. We never received that. I asked why not, and they said you have to request that service. Why advertise it then? Club level food service is limited and average at best, compared with the Ritz. The service is limites to breakfast and appetizers in the evening. Staff all very friendly. Pool and work out area were excellent. Over all a good value and nice quiet hotel in a great area.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

Having never heard of the Quorum Hotel we were pleasantly surprised by the dedication of the staff and management in making sure our needs were met. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the resturant in the hotel had superb food and excellent service. Being able to sit poolside and just pick up the phone to order drinks and food was also a plus.
We would highly recommend the Quorum Hotel to anyone who would be visiting the Tampa area.
As an Advisory Board member to a Teamster Local in New York, I have already recommended this hotel to my Board members should they have any business in the Tampa area.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2009

My friends and I had a wonderful 4 night stay at this hotel in March. It went off without a hitch, thanks to very helpful staff with insightful knowledge of the local sites to eat and drink. The hotel was perfectly located at the center of our many destinations. Close to great golf, fishing, resturaunts and bars, and with the availability of a shuttle, transportation was a breeze. The rooms were clean and spacious, and pool was a great place to sit and relax with some florida sun. I'm sure the sun is the same at any hotel in the area, but the staff here put the Quorum ahead of the rest in my book. We could not have asked for a better complete hotel experience. I wish I could have stayed longer. Next time I will.

• Stayed March 2009
The Villages
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

On a recent business conference held at The Quorum, my spouse and I decided to stay overnight. We were most pleasantly surprised, as we had no prior experience with The Quorum.
Employees were all helpful, weekday specials (such as the manager's reception), added a relaxing touch, facilities were above average (fitness center, pool, etc.), and the breakfast buffet was great. There were also a variety of lunch and dinner menu selections which were generous and reasonably priced.
My spouse has been a travel consultant for over 25 years, and rated this a 4 star in his opinion - and I agree. We would definitely stay at the Quorum, and recommend it to others, when we visit the Tampa area in the future

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Owasso, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

My wife and I were visiting family in Florida, and were looking for a nice hotel that was conveniently located to both Tampa attractions and the Gulf Coast. We stumbled across the Quorum Hotel in Tampa on the internet and are glad we did. It is a hidden jewel! Our room was luxurious, the staff was VERY friendly and helpful, and the location was perfect! The staff was eager to assist with anything we needed, and they even offered a complimentary shuttle service for guests. We will definitely come back to the Quorum!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

My husband and I loved the spacious room and the decore of the hotel. The hotel is located in the heart of Tampa and is minutes away from family and couples activities. We enjoyed the patio dining and the idea of being able to walk to the surrounding venues.

The available attendents to service the guest was insufficient during our visit, however, the hotel compensated well in their absence.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2009

My fiancee' and I stayed at this property for 4 days and it was a great experience. The restaurants have awesome food and the people are unbelievably gracious and wonderful. I highly recommend this property!! The pool was clean, the rooms were great, and they even have a great shuttle service that will drive you around within the area so you don't have to drive. Thumbs up.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!