We had 28 Guys stay here 3 nights for a USF football game the weekend of 9/27-30/13. not one complaint from the group. Rooms were not real large but were fine and very clean. Front desk got us all in earlier than normal. Breakfast was reasonable and good. All of the staff were very accomodating and friendly. Attractive pool area was hidden outdoors and very relaxing. The shuttle service really took care of us which helped for a safer stay. I have stayed in the Westshore area 20+ times but never stayed here until now. Drinks/specials at the bar were greeat and much cheaper than any of the other hotels in the area. Would be happy to stay here again.
Terrific, fiendly stop!!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover heartwarming ambiance and distinctive personal service at the Quorum Hotel Tampa, our exceptionally located Tampa hotel. Sit back and enjoy our Blue Water Grill restaurant and bar - complete with "seating cabanas," appointed with pillows, faux shades, and natural teak wood - creating a romantic feel that recalls Ernest Hemingway's distinguished era. Or relax in our spacious, well-appointed accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, TIG Global, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Quorum Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.