“Mini vaca” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #27 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Haughton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

No one at hotel answered phone when I called for complimentary hotel shuttle from airport. Finally took and paid for taxi. Lamps wouldn't stay on in sleeping room due to bad connection in "octopus" electrical plug put in an outlet, Appliances,(shaver, coffee maker) wouldn't stay plugged in to outlet in bath..... took over 5 minutes to get hot water for shower. Had given up and taken cold shower.... got hot as I finished final rinse of body.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at our property. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues you experienced with the telephone communication with our Front Desk, electrical outlets in your guestroom, and the timeliness of the hot water in your shower. Please know that I have addressed your specific comments with our Front Desk and Engineering staff to immediately look into and correct. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused during your stay. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
Bulverde
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nice hotel, lobby much nicer than rooms but rooms alright, flight crews had same issue. Had to wit about an hour for the shuttle from airport when I was told it would be right over several times.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. While I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced regarding your airport transportation. Please know that I will address your specific comments with our bell staff and front desk to correct the issue in the future. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused and hope to see you again!
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Upon arrival, my girlfriend and I were pleasantly greeted by two gorgeous young ladies! (Sarah and Dominique) Both with bright smiles that provided a delightfully energetic ambiance to the lobby! We stayed in an exceptionally clean room that was, to my surprise, spacious, relaxing, and quiet. We were only a hop, skip, and a jump from the airport, and I would never have known, had I not looked out of the window to see a wonderful view of the city, and see (but not hear) the plane landing a short distance away. Quiet is very important! The bed was clean, believe me (GF is a neat freak), and extremely comfortable. If it were up to me, I could've stayed in it all weekend. Be it business or pleasure for my next visit to Tampa, there will be NO consideration of staying anywhere other than with Sarah and Dominique. Thank you girls for a nothing short of Fabulous stay!

til next time...

Bradford and Gina

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. Your experience is exactly the level of service that we strive to provide every guest and I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay! Please know that I will certainly share your kind comments with Sarah and Dominique and recognize them for their fantastic service. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa!

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!