“Nothing short of Fabulous!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #30 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Nothing short of Fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Upon arrival, my girlfriend and I were pleasantly greeted by two gorgeous young ladies! (Sarah and Dominique) Both with bright smiles that provided a delightfully energetic ambiance to the lobby! We stayed in an exceptionally clean room that was, to my surprise, spacious, relaxing, and quiet. We were only a hop, skip, and a jump from the airport, and I would never have known, had I not looked out of the window to see a wonderful view of the city, and see (but not hear) the plane landing a short distance away. Quiet is very important! The bed was clean, believe me (GF is a neat freak), and extremely comfortable. If it were up to me, I could've stayed in it all weekend. Be it business or pleasure for my next visit to Tampa, there will be NO consideration of staying anywhere other than with Sarah and Dominique. Thank you girls for a nothing short of Fabulous stay!

til next time...

Bradford and Gina

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. Your experience is exactly the level of service that we strive to provide every guest and I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay! Please know that I will certainly share your kind comments with Sarah and Dominique and recognize them for their fantastic service. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We chose the Wyndham Westshore for our weekend get-a-way and are happy to report an amazing time! The location is very convenient to both the beach areas and Tampa music amphitheatre. From start to finish the hotel and staff could not have been more perfectly suited and accommodating to our needs. At check-in we met Dominique and Sarah, who were so friendly and helpful providing all the pertinent information for the hotel and local area as we inquired. The rooms were immaculately kept! We opted to use the do not disturb sign to show no need for housekeeping service, and found at the return of our day a bag of towels and toiletries at our door with a note, which made us feel highly cared for!! Peter took care of us at breakfast, where we enjoyed a great spread of many fresh and delicious items to choose from. Reliable transportation was called for us upon request and directions accurately provided from the knowledgeable staff. The hotel deserves high praise in all regards and I’m so grateful for the relaxing weekend! I’ll be back!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your feedback about your stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so excited that you enjoyed our convenient location, prompt transportation, delicious food, clean and comfortable guestrooms, courteous housekeeping service, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We truly strive to ensure that each and every guest is as happy with their stay as you have described, and I thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon for your next getaway!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed at this property and was extremely impressed with the service given by the front desk, especially the service given by Elle and Adam. They both greeted me with big smiles and offered to assist me with whatever I needed. I greatly enjoyed the food in The Blue Water Grill (located within the hotel). The servers and housekeepers were very friendly and helpful. I will defiantly be coming back to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our delicious food and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I will certainly share your kind comments with Elle and Adam and recognize them for their great service! We look forward to seeing you again!
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Elle checked me in when I arrived at the hotel and she was so friendly and helpful and quickly provided me with a nice room even though I was very early. She not only checked me in but made sure I had a discounted meal coupon and gave me information on complimentary transportation if I chose to leave the hotel for dinner. My stay at this hotel is always a pleasant one, this is my fourth stay in the last few years. I came to Tampa for a business seminar where we had a reception on the covered patio that was very enjoyable, hors d'oeuvres and cocktails were great!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms in this hotel because in this part of town, there isn't much of a view of...
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our company usually uses 3 hotels in the tampa area for business travel. i was lucky enough to get the wyndham hotel this trip. as usual very comfortable beds, very clean rooms. love the toiletries they use at the hotel too. Front desk always exception. Restaurant has good food choices and the staff is very efficient. When you check in they give complimentary M & M's both peanut and regular. Such a nice touch

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!