“Cheeky Chics Scrapbook Retreat” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #26 of 159 hotels in Tampa

867 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

AS usual the catering service was outstanding. The room set-up was as requested. The food was tasty and well presented. Our servers William Kay and supervisor Julius Graham did an exceptional job with the timely food service. As usual our guests had a positive experience in their assigned sleeping rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Southern California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The lobby is misleading as it looks impressive, but the hotel is well worn. The courtesy and helpfulness of the staff makes up for its dated amenities. The carpets are worn, closet doesnt have a door but a curtain, the towel rack is rusted, the bath tub floor is stained and the linens are threadbare and stained. Luckily, we were out most of the day and just had to sleep in the room. The pool is not very inviting, as the pool floor is cracked and stained. Wyndham really needs to renovate this place!
The staff is super helpful and friendly and the room service prices are surprisingly affordable. This I have to commend the hotel on. The restaurant and bar off the lobby was quite good too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Culebra, Puerto Rico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We only stayed here because this hotel is given 4 stars on Priceline and carries the Wyndham name. The lobby is pretty but the rooms are lacking. Our bathroom was not as clean as you would expect. The tiles in the shower were recently caulked and done very sloppy. ( I don't understand why they didn't just regrout ) . The shower head is at the height for a 5 ft 4 in person. I'm 6 ft. I shouldn't have to duck under the shower head to get my face and hair wet. Last thing, 8 am, at the door a LOUD and rude as hell knock. " Housekeeping !!! Are you kidding me. After flying for 8 hrs and checking in at 11 pm, why are you banging on my door, desturping me and my family when we have a late check out for 2 pm. I here the crazy housekeeper in the hall way talking to some other worker complaining about people and late check outs, saying stuff like " Did they pay? " "I'm not staying" and stuff like that. I don't trust her not to rob us when we leave sowe are not going too far from the room and we keep making her think their is another person in the room when we leave. She's really shady, when we passed in the hall she gave me "that look" like I owe her for everything wrong in her life" the workers in the hall are SUPER loud very early in the morning. (8 am and on) No way should this hotel be a Wyndham hotel it's more like a Days Inn. Oh my family and I love the hookers hanging around outside the hotel. Don't eat at the Subway across the street and don't eat at the Waffle House up the block unless you want to go deaf from the staff screaming every second they can with their orders and just talking to each other.

Room Tip: Don't come here.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Twin Cities, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Was stopping through to see some friends a little farther south and used Tripadvisor to choose this hotel. It had easy access to get to the bridge to Clearwater. M&M's in the lobby and apparently, a happy hour with chips and margaritas that day for an hour. The lobby is nice and bright during the day and at night. Has a restaurant/bar just off of the lobby that looked very nice. The room was clean and had some plush bedding. It was also nice and quiet. A couple issues: I had a problem getting onto the free internet with my iPod and the front desk clerk could not help me. He was unfamiliar with the Apple products. But, he offered to send someone up to my room to figure it out. I then went to the bar where the bartender was too busy with two people he was mixing a drink for to even tell me he'd be with me in a moment. I gave up after a few minutes.
So, all in all, a good stay because all I was really interested in was a clean, comfy bed! I left with a handful of M&M's and was happy with that!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel is very nice, all of the the front desk staff were friendly, but I talked more with Anthony and Sarah. I had breakfast at the buffet, which was a little pricey at @14.95, but everything was so delicious. My server, Colleen, was very friendly and helpful. I also loved the two M&M towers at the front desk and visited often. Our room was clean and comfortable. Goshia was very helpful in resolving a little mishap I had. :)
This is my first time staying here, but I would love to come back again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!