Was stopping through to see some friends a little farther south and used Tripadvisor to choose this hotel. It had easy access to get to the bridge to Clearwater. M&M's in the lobby and apparently, a happy hour with chips and margaritas that day for an hour. The lobby is nice and bright during the day and at night. Has a restaurant/bar just off of the lobby that looked very nice. The room was clean and had some plush bedding. It was also nice and quiet. A couple issues: I had a problem getting onto the free internet with my iPod and the front desk clerk could not help me. He was unfamiliar with the Apple products. But, he offered to send someone up to my room to figure it out. I then went to the bar where the bartender was too busy with two people he was mixing a drink for to even tell me he'd be with me in a moment. I gave up after a few minutes.
So, all in all, a good stay because all I was really interested in was a clean, comfy bed! I left with a handful of M&M's and was happy with that!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover heartwarming ambiance and distinctive personal service at the Quorum Hotel Tampa, our exceptionally located Tampa hotel. Sit back and enjoy our Blue Water Grill restaurant and bar - complete with "seating cabanas," appointed with pillows, faux shades, and natural teak wood - creating a romantic feel that recalls Ernest Hemingway's distinguished era. Or relax in our spacious, well-appointed accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, TIG Global, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Quorum Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.