“Nice hotel - handy location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Twin Cities, MN
“Nice hotel - handy location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Was stopping through to see some friends a little farther south and used Tripadvisor to choose this hotel. It had easy access to get to the bridge to Clearwater. M&M's in the lobby and apparently, a happy hour with chips and margaritas that day for an hour. The lobby is nice and bright during the day and at night. Has a restaurant/bar just off of the lobby that looked very nice. The room was clean and had some plush bedding. It was also nice and quiet. A couple issues: I had a problem getting onto the free internet with my iPod and the front desk clerk could not help me. He was unfamiliar with the Apple products. But, he offered to send someone up to my room to figure it out. I then went to the bar where the bartender was too busy with two people he was mixing a drink for to even tell me he'd be with me in a moment. I gave up after a few minutes.
So, all in all, a good stay because all I was really interested in was a clean, comfy bed! I left with a handful of M&M's and was happy with that!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel is very nice, all of the the front desk staff were friendly, but I talked more with Anthony and Sarah. I had breakfast at the buffet, which was a little pricey at @14.95, but everything was so delicious. My server, Colleen, was very friendly and helpful. I also loved the two M&M towers at the front desk and visited often. Our room was clean and comfortable. Goshia was very helpful in resolving a little mishap I had. :)
This is my first time staying here, but I would love to come back again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ormond Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Hotel was great clean and the staff was friendly. We stayed at this hotel twice once with our two sons on July of 2013 and the second time on August of 2013. My boys loved the two M&M tower machines at the front desk. Breakfast buffet was very good, the room size good, and the pool area very nice. The hotel location is great.

Room Tip: One room is spacious for two adults and two kids.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed our convenient location, comfortable guestrooms, delicious breakfast buffet, complimentary M&Ms, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just stayed again at a great hotel for those in Tampa. Great location near the airport and the mall. The outstanding service by Dominique and Adam at the desk set the tone for a great visit. It got even better when I had the seared Tuna salad which was delicious served by Jamie at the bar. It just makes you feel like you are at home. Oh, did I mention the peanut M&Ms at the front desk?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am excited that you received such memorable service from Dominique, Adam and Jamee, and will certainly share your kind comments with them. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

First I want to say that I had been on the road for the last 14 days traveling before I got to Tampa. I arrived around 10pm and was greeted by Ella. Not only professional, but warm and funny. She could see that me and my band of merry men we tired. Ella got us checked in and off to our rooms in minutes. Each day she was on duty she would take the time to personally check on me and my group (13 of us). She knew all of us by name by day 2 of our 10 day stay. I never felt like a guest at a hotel but more like a guest in her home. Sarah (Manager) from Ireland with the most delight accent made out stay really special. She checked on us and made sure each of my team was taken care of. We talked daily to make sure everyone was ok and she and Ella both tracked my one team member that was 4 days delayed.
The hotel is very nice and the staff was wonderful. The hotel is perfectly located. It is close to everything. Everything? EVERYTHING! LOL We went to Hulk Hogan’s Beach Resort and the hotel shelters took us.. So we got to drink. Breakfast is Ok but it is the same thing every day and after day 4 I was over it. BUT for Free99 you can’t beat it. There is Happy Hour every evening and it was OK too..
The FOOD IS SOO GOOD. THE best Calamari rings I have ever had and the wings and burgers are excellent. Big Shoot Out to Sarah and Ella.. Thank you for making my stay wonderful!!

Room Tip: Great Room size Breakfest everyday LOCATION LOCATION !!!!!!!!! Cant beat it..
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your very kind feedback regarding your stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. Your experience is exactly what we strive every day to achieve for our guests and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Please know that I will share your very kind comments with Ella and Sarah and recognize them for their fantastic service. We wish you a very safe return from Afghanistan!

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!