“Always a great stay, from the gift bag a check-in to the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #27 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 6 days and the staff there was tremendous. As soon as I arrived at the hotel at 6pm the Front Desk clerk advised me I still had 30 minutes to enjoy their Social Hour. I went over to the Social Hour area and to my surprise the Hospitality Manager was there and not only found me a seat but she offered and brought over my drink. Since I am on a "special diet" the hotel accommodated me with a microwave and allowed me to keep my road bike in my room. I want to say a special thank you to Dominique the Front Desk Representative and Angeline the Hospitality Manager - you made my stay so much more enjoyable and I thank you from the bottom of my heart - Corey Hodges

Room Tip: Great breakfast buffet, convenient to everything major in the Tampa area (malls, restaurants, events...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Effingham, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I deal with several hotels around the country in order to book rooms for employees in my company. I have experienced the worst customer service ever from this hotel. When I have encountered problems, I get the run around from their employees, transferring me several different times with each person I encounter transferring me onto another person. None of the employees at this hotel seem to have any knowledge about anything in regards to their hotel. When asked to speak to a manager, there never seems to be one available. I have had their front desk clerks flat out yell at me over the phone. For being in the hospitality industry, this place is a complete joke.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Wilton Manors, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I spent a week at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore for a business conference. Customer Service was OBVIOUSLY high priority. From the front desk to the AV services for our meetings, to the service in the hotel restaurant/bar... we were well served. I asked for a taxi a couple of times... and the hotel shuttle was available and willing at no charge. WOW - who does that?

If you stay here, do yourself a favor and ask RT at the restaurant bar what his name really is! My guess... ROUND TRIP... was wrong but I won a prize anyway! He is very entertaining as are all the friendly staff there.

I highly recommend this property for your next business meeting or vacation!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We appreciate your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of the fantastic service you received from our staff. Please know that I will share your candid comments with RT and recognize him for his great service. We appreciate your recommendation of our property and hope to see you again!

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!