“Terrific in Tampa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Effingham, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I deal with several hotels around the country in order to book rooms for employees in my company. I have experienced the worst customer service ever from this hotel. When I have encountered problems, I get the run around from their employees, transferring me several different times with each person I encounter transferring me onto another person. None of the employees at this hotel seem to have any knowledge about anything in regards to their hotel. When asked to speak to a manager, there never seems to be one available. I have had their front desk clerks flat out yell at me over the phone. For being in the hospitality industry, this place is a complete joke.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Wilton Manors, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I spent a week at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore for a business conference. Customer Service was OBVIOUSLY high priority. From the front desk to the AV services for our meetings, to the service in the hotel restaurant/bar... we were well served. I asked for a taxi a couple of times... and the hotel shuttle was available and willing at no charge. WOW - who does that?

If you stay here, do yourself a favor and ask RT at the restaurant bar what his name really is! My guess... ROUND TRIP... was wrong but I won a prize anyway! He is very entertaining as are all the friendly staff there.

I highly recommend this property for your next business meeting or vacation!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
We appreciate your very kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of the fantastic service you received from our staff. Please know that I will share your candid comments with RT and recognize him for his great service. We appreciate your recommendation of our property and hope to see you again!
Church Hill
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just what we wanted. close to the airport, clean, quiet, big rooms and the kids loved the free m&ms!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Address: 700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#10 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#22 Family Hotel in Tampa
#23 Business Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore 3.5*
Come experience the reinspired Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore Airport, boasting the stunning results of an $8 million renovation, completed in October 2014. Our property is airy and bright, with numerous plush seating areas to rest or mingle. Travel to and from the airport fast with our complimentary shuttle transportation. Get active with our well-equipped fitness center, outdoor pool and spa, or nearby running trail. Satisfy your hunger 24 hours a day with our fresh and fast grab & go options at the Marketplace coffee bar & cafe. And a foodie's dream menu is served for dinner and late night bites at our all-new Bar 700 grille & outdoor lounge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
Tampa Quorum Hotel

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.