“Hotel was good but the Wi Fi was very spotty in certain...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #30 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Philly/South NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was very happy with this hotel when I had to stay on business. The location is great in that it is an easy walk to the Westshore mall and places to eat. Room was clean, quiet, and no problems with any equipment, etc.

Breakfast buffet has some hot items and fruit. Not the best I've ever had, but as better than trying to have to hunt down breakfast otherwise.

Wifi was slow at times, but overall it wasn't too bad. It also offered a wired connection, that I personally prefer, and it seemed a little faster. Not blazing, but not too bad.

They offer shuttle service to the airport for free, as well as to a few mile radius of the hotel. You would think being so close to the airport it might be noisy, but I didn't think it was too bad.

Service was friendly and quick.

The first time I stayed I was on executive floor, which of course was better (so relaxing in the morning and a quick beverage before dinner) but didn't have that option on my next visit.

Room Tip: If you have the $$ and it is only a little more money, consider paying for the executive floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for your very candid feedback about your recent stay at our property. I am excited that you enjoyed your stay and that our rooms and amenities met your traveling needs. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as are your many return stays to our property. We hope that you will continue to choose Wyndham Tampa Westshore during your business trips to Tampa.
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I first visited the hotel in November of 2012 and it was not the best expereince due to a situation on the floor I was placed. But the manager assured me she would comp my room if I would try the hotel again. I recently booked a room for two nights and the manager followed through as promised. I was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Address: 700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)
Location: United States > Florida > Tampa
#13 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#23 Family Hotel in Tampa
#23 Business Hotel in Tampa
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
Tampa Quorum Hotel

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.