Stayed here two nights for a business meeting. Very pleasant stay, ate breakfast and lunch in the hotel restaurant, very good food. Breakfast is a bit pricey but the food was all excellent. Lunch better price $10.70 includes drink, better price and good food. Rooms are well kept and have been updated with new tile and counter tops, large flat screen TV, comfortable bed.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover heartwarming ambiance and distinctive personal service at The Wyndham Tampa Westshore, our exceptionally located Tampa hotel. Sit back and enjoy our all-new Blue Water Grill restaurant and bar - complete with "seating cabanas," appointed with pillows, faux shades, and natural teak wood - creating a romantic feel that recalls Ernest Hemingway's distinguished era. Or relax in our spacious, well-appointed accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Wyndham, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Wyndham Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.