“Enjoyed the stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #26 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Manteno, IL
“Enjoyed the stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Was in town over the weekend. Got a great weekend rate on their site. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was good. Starting to see a little wear, but still a nice clean stay. The last time I stayed they charged for the internet. It is now free, but a bit of hassle to get in. My biggest complaint was there was no hot water in the evenings. It was fine during the day, but evenings it never even got warm in my room on the 11th floor.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your most recent stay at our property. It was our pleasure to welcome you back and we are delighted that you chose to stay with us again. I am pleased that you enjoyed our comfortable and clean guestrooms, complimentary internet and the fantastic service provided by our staff. However, I apologize for the issue that you experienced with the hot water in the evenings. I will certainly have our Engineering team look into that issue immediately. We hope to see you again!

869 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Pittsboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I stayed at the Wyndham while traveling for business. My stay was extended unexpectedly and my original hotel could not accommodate me, so I had to move to the Wyndham, which was a nice upgrade. The facilities are stellar: lots of polish and shine. The check in desk has M&M dispensers, as most reviews mention, and they are as stated a nice touch.

The room was very comfortable, with a huge and supportive bed. The WiFi is fine and free, but the high speed internet (via an ethernet cable on the desk) is superb. I might add that while I purchased two days worth of the high speed internet at $5.25 a night, I was never charged for it. They didn't ask for a credit card when I signed up, and there was no extra charge on the bill when I checked out. Thanks, Wyndham!

The pool is heated and outdoors, which made for a comfortable swim in November. An adjacent hot tub was a nice follow up to the swim. I did not sample the food available, as I was only there for two nights, but it certainly looked good as I walked past it on check out morning. I did get three (!) delivery menus under my door in the two nights I was there.

An excellent hotel. I'm going back to Tampa in December, and I'm going to miss the Wyndham!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. We wish that you could have stayed longer, too! I am so excited that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I will certainly share your very complimentary comments with our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back in December!
New Castle, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Wyndham Tampa Westshore on 11Nov2012. We were booked by family for the night then a wedding cruise on the morning of 12Nov 2012. The staff at all levels provided the best service. From check in to breakfast and lunch on our return on 17Nov2012. I would recommend this hotel for family and friends. If I should find myself back in the area I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I hope that you enjoyed the wedding cruise that you attended, as well! We look forward to seeing you again during your future trips to Tampa.
Matteson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

We reserved with the cruise package--that included shuttles from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. The room was clean and made up. The reception area was clean and clearly laid out (interesting quirk: All the M&M's you care to eat free). The only food service was room service and a bar with mostly appetizers and sandwiches, but the receptionists have maps of the area with other dining options shown.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at our property. I am pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our guestrooms, lobby decor, complimentary M&Ms, and our convenient shuttle transportation. I hope that you enjoyed your cruise, as well! We hope to see you again during your next cruise out of Tampa.

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!