“very accomodating” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Tampa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Just a short note. I have stayed at this hotel for over 4 years.
The staff is very friendly and the shuttle drivers will get you to the local entertainment and restuarants and pick you up at no charge (tips of course).
Also free shuttle to and from the airport.
They will even take you to golf courses that are near by. (and let you borrow the shuttle cooler)
If any issues arise the Irish lass front desk manager will sort them out. (Sarah)

Only thing we were disappointed in is they closed the hotel bar too early, sometimes with a full bar.
But no worries the shuttle drivers will take you down the road..

Room Tip: stay away from the antique ice machines. They sound like harleys.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
We appreciate your feedback regarding your most recent of many stays at our property. I am so pleased that you continue to experience the fantastic service provided by our staff. Also, I will certainly share your comments with Sarah and recognize her for her great work. I apologize for any dissatisfaction you were caused by our restaurant bar hours of operation and any ice machine noise you experienced. We hope to see you again soon.
ELMHURST
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The only problem was the lighting on the tv of side of the room.
The staff and the location are great.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I apologize for any issues that you experienced with the lighting in your guestroom. However, I am pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We hope to see you again during your future visits to Tampa.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Me and 3 colleagues stayed at the Wyndham Westshore to hold a management meeting and interview candidates for an open position. Everything went great -- our rooms were excellent and the location is outstanding. The Front Desk staff was very helpful and always available. It could not have been a better experience!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
We appreciate your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so excited that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay, especially our comfortable guestrooms, convenient locations and fabulous staff. We look forward to seeing you again!
JACKSONVILLE BEACH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The bar restraunt staff were not very attentive nor accomodating. Although there was not a large crowd, service was very slow. Tuesday night service was slow and not very attentive. I was sitting outside and at one point just got up and went into the bar to get my drink refreshed. Wednesday morning, I got a cup of coffee shortly after sitting down. Never got any water nor was asked and it took 10 plus minutes to get my check when I was done eating. Wednesday night I stopped by the bar after dinner, sat down and after 10 minutes just left and went back to my room. I chose not to have breakfast on Thursday AM because I expected it to take too long. When I checked out, they did not get my bill correct even though someone from our staff called to place a credit card on file to cover all expenses, only my room was covered. I have stayed at this particular hotel several times and have mostly received good service. I will likely go back to other hotels next time in town even though the proximity to our office is one of the driving forces of staying there.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for your candid feedback regarding your recent stay. We truly appreciate comments such as yours because they allow us to improve upon any issues that our guests may experience. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues that you experienced with the service in our restaurant during your stay and the improper billing you encountered during check-out. I will certainly address your specific comments with both our restaurant and front desk staffs to immediately correct. We hope to see you again.

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!