“marvelous staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore

You added Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 N. Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609 (Formerly Quorum Westshore)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #28 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
NEW SMYRNA BEACH
“marvelous staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

i was looking for a room for one night as a layover between moving from tampa to another florida city. I knew i would be exhausted and due to chronic back pain I also knew i wanted a luxury bed, excellent customer service and peace & quiet. The staff at the Westshore Wyndham went out of their way to see that I was taken care of and that my needs were met. The bed was extremely comfortable, check-in and out was quick and easy, room service was yummy, delivered promptly and with a smile, and the entire stay was very restful.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you for your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am pleased that you enjoyed our comfortable beds, quiet guestrooms, delicious food, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to Tampa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
APOPKA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

They were focused more on the ROP big timers then too little old me and my stay. So if you don’t have big money or big dollars you may want to think twice on coming to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa. I apologize that your stay was unsatisfactory and you were disappointed. We certainly value all of our guests and not just those involved in a National Convention such as the RNC. We will work to make sure all of our staff are committed to 100% satisfaction by 100% of our guests. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business and delight you.
KISSIMMEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Clean pool, nice size jacuzzi tub although the jets were not on or not working . Breakfast was a great value. We didn't have a chance to try lunch or dinner. Staff was friendly and you get free peanut M&M's when you check in. There were no bad odors in our room or hallways. The only thing that bothered me was when housekeeping kept disturbing us and tried to come into our room when we asked at check in for a late check out at 2pm.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our clean and relaxing pool and jacuzzi, delicious breakfast, complimentary M&Ms, and the fantastic service provided by our staff. I apologize that our Housekeeper disturbed you on the day of your check-out and for the issue you experienced with the jacuzzi jets. I will certainly address your comments with our Housekeeping and Engineering departments to immediately correct. We hope to see you again!
KISSIMMEE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Thank you so much for making our stay extra special, and for accomodating our needs.
Ashley gave us extended checkout, high floor room, and the last room away from everyone, on top of a platter nicely wrapped in the fridge for my boyfriend's birthday.
He was pleasantly surprised! :)
Thanks again for making this forever memorable!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am excited that you and your boyfriend shared his birthday with us! Also, I am so pleased that you received such memorable service from Ashley. I will certainly share your comments with her and recognize her for her remarkable service. We look forward to seeing you again during your future visits to Tampa!
VENICE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night on our way to a family visit in Canada. Our room was lovely and the Guest services were excellent. We asked to store our car in site for the 10 days we would be out of town and were allowed to do this and offered a complimentary cab to the airport the next morning. When I inquired the cost of keeping the car, I was told there would be none, I will make it my business to only stay at Wyndham Hotels, and have recommended it highly to all our family and friends here and in Canada. Thank you to a wonderful hotel experience and a fabulous guest services team

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for your very complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and experienced the fantastic service that our staff provides. We truly appreciate that you are sharing such great feedback about your stay with your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Tampa.
GEORGE TOWN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was very satisfied with the services i received from the moment I walked thru the front doors. The people always greeted me with a smile on there face and was always pleasant to me. This was my first trip to tampa and I will be coming back and staying at the Wyndham Hotel again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

pamavery, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback about your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am so pleased that you experienced the fantastic service provided by our staff. We look forward to seeing you again during your future trips to Tampa!
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I was only there for one night on a business trip. The hotel is in somewhat of an industrial part of town, so it didn't seem much to look at from the outside. When I walked in, I was greeted by a clean, open, well lit lobby. It was very well decorated, and had a full bar and dining room off to the side. The desk clerk was fast and friendly, and being that I was checking in fairly late in the evening, it was nice to see a security officer in the lobby as well. The room was well equipped, and well decorated. The full breakfast that was available the next morning was wonderful! I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Wyndham Tampa Westshore. I am pleased that you enjoyed the cleanliness and decor of our property, the delicious food in our restaurant and the fantastic service provided by our staff. We are excited to welcome you back during your future visits to Tampa!

Been to Holiday Inn Tampa Westshore? Share your experiences!