My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Tampa last weekend after making a last minute reservation, a weekend we will never forget. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the friendly and wonderful manager Joe Rodriguez. He checked us in, parked our car and took our luggage to our room. We were treated like very well and we felt like we had made a good choice in staying at this hotel, after getting a clean and nice room. I was on a military leave to celebrate our wedding anniversary with my wife. We never expected Joe to go above and beyond to make reservations at Season's 52, mentioned about our special celebration and after we returned from dinner, we had a beautiful plate with chocolate covered strawberries and bottles of water with a hand written card by Joe along with his business card.
The next day, we left early to Busch Gardens, a park we have never been at before. Joe was at the desk was amazingly pleasant by giving us information about the rides and shows we shout catch. After a long day, we returned to the hotel late evening and shared our first exepiernce with a very nice young lady, her name was Ashley. Thier system was down and it had been down since the power outage, but noticed that Joe was still on shift, my wife thanked him for the suggestion on the park rides. Joe is a true professional even after we heard some guy tell him that his company had sent the wrong part, so it would delay the repair process. Joe kept his professional attitude and said he would be there until it got fixed. I work with techincal data for the Army and I know how frustrating that can be.
Ashley told us that he had been at the hotel all day, something my wife and I knew after seeing him earlier morning. We don't know where he mustard up the energy, but he was in great spirits and kept providing genuine outstanding service to us and other hotel customers. We were looking for places that had a great night life, Ashley recommended and gave us directions to a few choices that we'd enjoy.
We returned to the hotel at 3:30am after having a wonderful evening, we were greeted once again by Joe and Ashley. My wife was surprised to see them after a long day. My wife noticed that Joe's eyes were very red and he voice sound tired, but he still had his charm and such a terrific outstanding customer service. I want to share this...Joe and Ashley are true assets to this hotel. Perfect and friendly service by both.
On Sunday morning, housekeeping had knocked on our door and woke us up, so we decided to check out and head home. We stopped by to the front desk before leaving and saw Joe again and thanked him very a unforgetable weekend. This weekend was very special, because Mr. Rodriguez made it special and we will certainly be back to this hotel. If you are looking to stay at friendly hotel and want to be treated like Kings and Queens, go see Mr. Rodriguez at the Wyndham Tampa. We have stayed at several of upscale or expensive hotels, let me tell you, they could use to learn a thing or two from Mr. Rodriguez's fantastic customer service. Ashley at the desk was super and the shuttle drive Pat was wonderful too. Housekeeping staff were great. We were really treated like "Roylaty"!!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Wyndham Tampa Westshore Hotel
- Tampa Quorum Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover heartwarming ambiance and distinctive personal service at the Quorum Hotel Tampa, our exceptionally located Tampa hotel. Sit back and enjoy our Blue Water Grill restaurant and bar - complete with "seating cabanas," appointed with pillows, faux shades, and natural teak wood - creating a romantic feel that recalls Ernest Hemingway's distinguished era. Or relax in our spacious, well-appointed accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, TIG Global, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Quorum Tampa Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.