“Impressive” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Really like this place. Atmosphere captures the Florida "feel" and the food is really good. Drinks are great too. A little pricy, but that's to be expected with fresh seafood.

Visited February 2014

“The food was not edible I would never go back!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Me and my family went on new years day and had lunch. We got the calamari and it was the worse I have ever had. Then I got the seafood Cobb salad and it was even worse I could only eat the croutons . My daughters shared the shrimp pasta and said it was not good I tasted it and the alfredo tasted strait out of the jar. My wife had a grouper sandwich and it didn't tast like grouper at all and the outer breading was bland and falling apart. The draft beer was cold atleast and the service was good. All in all I spent $65.00 and I could of had much better for less at red lobster .

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Lunch with friends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is one of those places where you feel comfortable. You almost expect to look out the window and see the beach. We go here a couple times a year. I can't say it's a favorite, though, because there are so many good restaurants in the area with great food and a better value for the money. Gotta say that the beer is always real cold!!

Visited September 2013
“Always a good meal with friendly service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Never had a bad visit that's the reason we keep going back. Especially love all the seafood pasta dishes.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Birthday lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We took mom out for her lunch. Our server Jenna was wonderful and very friendly. The restaurant was very quite but started to get busy when we were leaving. The food was delicious. We really enjoyed our lunch

• Visited August 2013