“NEW (OLD) MANAGEMENT” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“NEW (OLD) MANAGEMENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Old Owners came back and the place is terriffic! They've remodled and changed the menu. Food is Great and they have specials that are 'AWESOME"

Conveniently located with parking on the side and back of the lot.

63% Recommend
Tampa, Florida
“Always good and reliable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The food is always good. If we order something that isn't working out well in the restaurant that day, the wait staff has been honest and told us that they didn't recommend it. We love anything grouper. Giving the restaurant a poor rating for 'romance' and 'special occasion' is not a reflection on the restaurant, it just wouldn't be our choice for those 2 subjects.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Conyers, Georgia
“Average at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I visited on a recommendation from some friends. I had a shrimp po boy sandwich. The shrimp did appear to be fresh but bland. The wait staff was young, energetic and a little too aggressive for my liking. I would have to rate the overall experience as ok, but would probably not return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pickerington, Ohio
“Great fish tacos that melt in your mouth!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband has been here several times and couldn't wait to take me here. I ordered their lobster bisque as an appitizer and had to send it back because it was not to my liking. I then ordered oysters on the half shell and they were fantastic! I would highly recommend them. My husband ordered the blackened grouper tacos and they were so yummy. I had the grouper sandwhich with their rice and black beans which was very good. They also seemed to have good happy hour prices.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“EEEUUUWWWW”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Well I ordered sweet tea got unsweet. Ok no worries add sweetener.Ordered lobster bisque my friend ordered she crab both were pretty bad. My friend ordered a crab cake sandwich which was nasty and she sent it back. I ordered grilled shrimp and scallops. They looked great . When I started eating them they were cold and rubbery and I don't think they were really scallops but a white fish. Don't think we'll go back. .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Ballyhoo Grill Tampa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ballyhoo Grill Tampa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.