“oh man the fried zucchini” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Tampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 1,997 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Tampa, located on the corner of Westshore & Kennedy near the Westshore Plaza Mall. Our restaurant is convenient to the Port of Tampa & only 2 miles from the Tampa International Airport. Maggiano's 380 seat dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. Our fabulous patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.
sun city center
“oh man the fried zucchini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I went mother's day with a bus load of people (53). we had fried zucchini. let me begin by I don't like zucchini because it is usually watery. well this was marvelous fried to perfection. we also had bruschetta. the entrées were salmon, pasta chicken, and lasagna. the surprise was the lasagna. they make it with sausage. pretty good huh. now already full but we had cheesecake and tiramisu. I was here last year for mother's day and knew the tiramisu was to die for so I passed up the cheesecake but the woman sitting next to me said 'I am from NYC but this is the best cheesecake I have ever had. ME, I love their tiramisu. oh I forgot about the salad I had 3 helpings of it. the service was fantastic our waiter kept our table clean and our glasses full. thanks maggiano's

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Abingdon, Maryland
“This chain never disappoints....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

My region includes the entire US East Coast and when I travel I typically like to dine at local restaurants and stay away from the big chains I can find at home. Maggianos is one of two chains that are exceptions to my rule. The closest one to my home is nearly two hours away so since I can book on my phone App when I find one during my travels I book a reservation. I stopped in to this location for a late lunch. Kristen was my server and she was very good. I ordered the chicken fettuccine and a take home order of Mom’s Lasagna; as always, both were very well-prepared and served promptly. I will definitely return on my next visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illnau, Switzerland
“As usual!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This is simply Maggiano's! excellent as usual. no complaints. excellent food. great quality. good portions. great price. always a treat to go to a Maggiano's. living in Switzerland, Maggiano's is always a MUST for us when visiting the US.

Visited April 2014
Cancun, Mexico
“Very Good Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Spent a long early dinner at this restaurant. The service is very good, and the food is very tasty.
A good value for a chain type, which I normally do not think is the case.Enjoyed many families celebrating Easter dinner. A good time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Happy Easter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I'm afraid of big "holydays" to eat out, and I should. My server could not had been more helpful, and her attitude towards the faults and delays made it acceptable. The cocktail suggestion was unanimously rejected by all, she took it out graciously. My Caprice salad came with almost frozen tomatoes, please just pack them. Lobster, veal and past were pretty good. Dessert delay was explained, they were packed(surprised?). We will be back... in a regular day.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere