“Very Good Food & Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Food & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This was my second visit to this place over a two year period and I really like the environment and the food. Their adult beverages are great!

good food and service, you'll enjoy it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, Florida
“Average Tex Mex”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant has a cute outdoor patio and looked promising from the outside. We were seated promptly and had a very friendly, efficient server. Our table was a bit rickety and rocked back and forth.

Complimentary chips and salsa were served, but The chips were not served warm (like we get at most Mexican or Tex Mex places we frequent) and salsa was just OK. Both my husband and I ordered the chimichanga with rice and beans - I had refried and he had black beans. Unfortunately, everything was rather bland and the consistency was that of food that had been prepared in advance and reheated. The rice was crunchy and my refried beans had a "crust" on them.

We were in a hurry and didn't complain, so I can't fault the server in any way. However, it's doubtful we'd return.

Visited August 2013
“Definitely wont be back!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Menu was short as compared to other Mexican style restaurants. Food was bland with a hint of sweetness?? Not sure why that was but there was no spice or tex mex flavor for sure! The fries on the kids menu was about the only thing worth finishing. Overpriced for the portions. Ordered fajitas and there wasn't much meat and hardly any peppers- lots of over or undercooked onions :(-. Will not return!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bury St Edmunds, England, United Kingdom
“De.Lish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Found this place while visiting Tampa with my dad, and we enjoy it enough to go back every time we're in town. Great sweet tea, fantastic chips and salsa, wonderful service, and decent prices - this is still one of my favorite restaurants. I wish there were more (or at least one near me, ha)!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Food--Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stopped here after getting off the plane and heading to our hotel. The food was amazing and the staff was awesome. From the outside, you might think otherwise, but once you get inside, you will return.

Visited April 2013