“Okay for a quick meal” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Tampa, Florida
“Okay for a quick meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

It's okay for a quick meal, but do not expect to be seared quickly or to order quickly or to get your food quickly... However it is a signature greasy spoon and good for a quick, all American meal...

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Hicksville, NY
“Great Pumpkin Pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My sons and I went here for breakfast on Oct. 5th 2013. They had a full pumkin breakfast menu and I was in heaven! I had the pumkin pancakes they were sooo good! My one son had the fried chicken and waffle he said it was very good. The other son had regular eggs and bacon. We enjoyed it very much! The place was clean the service excellent!

Visited October 2013
Old Town, Florida
“Dale Mabry - Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went to this location after getting off a late flight and checking into a hotel in Tampa for the night. This is for the 8602 N. Dale Mabry location.

The waitress we had was all smiles and very efficient, even though it appeared she had been slammed just before we got there.

Quick food, just as ordered, very tasty, full coffee pots, etc. We couldn't have been happier.

Village Inns have changed their look into more of a Bistro style over recent past, and I must say I do like their new menu items/style - it's better than Denny's and IHop these days and their pie is always fantastic. Keep them in mind for this style of food and you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa
“Great breakfast !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've got to say this about the Village Inn restaurant on S.R. 54 in Wesley Chapel FL., "they have the best pancakes in the world!" Bar none. Regina, my girlfriend, says we have to go back there at least once a week. Other breakfast meals are great but go for the pancakes. Thanks. Greg

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dallas fort worth
“Celeste was the Best...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I can only say that we had a very sweet and attentive waitress name of Celeste who brought us our Classic Eggs Benedict and Omelette with the Fruit and Nut pancakes,. It was all delicious and quick, restrooms were clean and hostess and manager not only greeted and seated us with a ready smile, they were just as friendly on the way out as well. We got the red velvet pie/cake to go...it was a winner! I would recommend Celeste if you visit.

• Visited April 2013