“comfy seats and good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 88 Nightlife in Tampa
Tampa, Florida
“comfy seats and good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I love the idea of being able to sip on a martini and eat while watching a new release movie. I have really enjoyed my experience the last few times I have gone. Last time, I ordered a chicken BLT sandwich. The bread was perfectly toasted and the portions are a very good size. My only recommendation would be that they seasoned the chicken a little more.. it was a little bland. Regardless, it was very good. I also love the fact that with my gym membership I get discounted tickets!

Visited June 2014

Erie, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
“great movie experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We go there for watching Indian movies. The theater has recliner seats which makes movie watching a great experience and comfortable. You can either book tickets online or by visiting the place just before the movie schedule. The place has eat out areas just outside the theater.

Visited June 2014
St. Thomas
“Great experience...a must do!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Not sure what other people are talking about...we took our 10 and 8 year old to see Mr. Peabody and Shermon today and had an awesome time!! Adult beverages and kids menu's...all while lounging back in the comfort recliners, without having to get up to get seconds, as you can schedule your second or third drink before the movie starts!!! Heard a few snores, as some parents took a nap while the kids laughed through the movie! We visit Tampa a lot, first time here, and will definitely make this a habit. Wonderful family operated first run movie and dining experience!!!! Thanks guys!

Tampa, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“A Good Start, But Needs Some Work”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

I like the concept of dinner and a movie all in one place, and overall this was a pleasant experience. We went at lunch time, and the food was very good and reasonably priced. A nice wine and beer selection, as well as a full bar rounded out the experience. But some glitches in the service still need to be ironed out. We ordered from a very pleasant server and waited a short time. Then my hot sandwich arrived, but not my husband's burger -- and no drinks. About 10 minutes later, his burger came (both meals very tasty, btw, even if my sandwich was no longer hot), but still no drinks. Eventually those came too, and all was well. But after we finished the meal, no one came to clear the plates. I wanted a box for my leftovers, but had to settle for wrapping half the sandwich in a napkin. Overall, the place is promising and the seats are comfortable. A little more training with the service, and this will become a favorite for us.

Visited January 2014
Odessa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Great place for a movie and dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I decided to try the new dinner and a movie venue. We arrived about an hour before the scheduled movie time to allow us to take a look at the menu without feeling rushed. We selected our seats from an online screen since all seats are reserved and a had a drink at the bar while waiting for the theater to be ready. The bar had a good selection of mixed drinks, wine and beer. Prices we about what you would expect in a restaurant. Service was good.

We took our drinks into the theater and found our seats, which were EXTREMELY comfortable. A waitress came by with a tablet computer and took our order. We had bruschetta, a salad and a pizza. The salad arrived first, about 15 minutes after the movie started. The bruschetta and pizza arrived together about an hour later. I would have preferred the bruschetta to come first and then the salad and pizza, an much quicker. The food quality was good though.

The theater includes a tip with every order so you don't have to worry about adding it on since they take your payment at the time of order. When the movie is over, you just get up and leave. No worries about the dirty dishes.

Drinks and dinner totaled about $55 for the above mentioned item. A bit expensive for an everyday movie, but not too bad for a special date night. All in all, we had a good time. The movie theater it self was state of the art and very comfortable. We'd definitely go again.

Visited January 2014