“Family Pride” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Family Pride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Keith and his son Ryan Oakley have a reason to be proud... The food they serve at their establishment is of the highest quality... My Chicken Tacos (Hormone Free) was over flowing with corn and black bean salsa, feta cheese, avocado, cilantro and tomatoes, all for $7.49 My wife very much enjoyed her blackened Tilapia on fresh Cuban bread with lettace, vine ripe tomatoes and Chef Jayms homemade bourbon tarter sauce for an unbelievable price under $8... As though this wasn't enough the wonderful sweet potato fries coated with cinnamon with honey on the side for dipping was over the top... The owner Keith not only introduced himself to us when we arrived he came over to our table twice to make certain everything was okay... This is a hopping place that will be here for years...

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Great local eatery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I visited Oakley's Grille for the first time about a year ago. The greeting when you first enter couldn't be more welcoming. The owner has been there every time we have visited and is very pleasant. Not only does he introduce himself and make it a point to remember you but he also makes sure you have the best experience possible. The food is delicious. I would highly recommend this place and my wife and I will continue to go back to support a local grille with great food and even better people!

• Visited May 2013