“World's Finest KFC” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida
“World's Finest KFC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The title is my nickname for this restaurant. I'm actually not a particular fan of KFC, so I don't know how it compares to other KFC's, but I do know it compares very well to everything I've found on 50th street. It's the only restaurant so far that I haven't regretted going to. I've been there 3 times, and the food was good each time.

What I like about this restaurant is that everything tastes like it's supposed to. The chicken tastes like chicken, the soda is not watery or syrupy, the potato wedges tasted like they should. The place is reasonably clean and service is okay.

It's still a fast food place, be it a good, solid one. However, it is head and shoulders above the McDonalds down the street (yick) or the Checkers down the street (watery soda, burgers not quite right).

I'll be back here on future trips to Tampa.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage KFC, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.