“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 56 Tours & Activities in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: It can be very difficult to capture your Tampa photos if you're stuck in a tour bus or zipping by on a segway. This tour experience covers the history of beautiful Tampa while teaching simple photographic techniques along the way to help make average pictures turn into amazing pictures.
Dunedin, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was a great way to spend a Saturday. I met with my guide and a few others and we were given a very well rounded tour of downtown Tampa. The weather was perfect as we began our journey at the historic Tampa Theater. The guides are very knowledgeable about photography and the history of Tampa. They offered tips on how to get better pictures and also tips for getting more unique photos. Even though I do not live very far from Tampa I rarely get to experience the downtown area and this was a perfect way to do it. We walked down to the river and to the University of Tampa, making several stops along the way before returning to where we began. I took almost 200 pictures in two hours and many of them came out very well. I only use a simple point & shoot camera, but these guys are experts and they gave me excellent advice. I highly recommend this for locals and visitors alike.

Visited October 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had a marvelous time touring the city with my girlfriend getting some amazing photos and learning some interesting tidbits about Tampa. Bobby was fantastic! Super personable and very well informed. Not only was he well versed in his photography skills, his knowledge of the area and surrounding attractions was superb. I highly recommend to anyone new to the area, new to photography, or just wanting to get out and do something new.

Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Amazing day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Had a great time exploring the city, learning about photography, and getting some amazing photos. Bobby was very informative about places around town but also about photography. Learned a lot. Inspired me to upgrade my camera.

Visited September 2013
Lutz, Florida
“Cool way to spend the weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went out with my son and our guide Rob last week. Used our iphone and android phone to take some cool pics of the downtown area. Rob also discussed various pieces of "exposure" and how to take proper photos depending on how much light is out. I would suggest this tour for anyone looking for a new way to check out Tampa.

Visited August 2013
Saint Petersburg, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic 2 hours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

This tour shows you a little bit of Tampa in a way you probably wouldn't see it otherwise. Combined with some learning some new photography techniques this was a great way to spend my morning. The guide was very knowledgeable about cameras, random Tampa trivia, and photography in general. Well worth the effort to take this tour.

Visited August 2013

Been to InFocus Tampa Photo Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage InFocus Tampa Photo Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.