“Awesome! Well wort your time!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 68 activities in Tampa
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: It can be very difficult to capture your Tampa photos if you're stuck in a tour bus or zipping by on a segway. This tour experience covers the history of beautiful Tampa while teaching simple photographic techniques along the way to help make average pictures turn into amazing pictures.
“Awesome! Well wort your time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Infocus tours put on a great tour for my family and I. Our tour guide (I forgot his name! Oops!) was very enthusiastic and made the tour a ton of fun while learning. You can't help but get absorbed into everything they're telling you. We used our slr's but the other people on our tour had simple point and shoots and we all learned a lot. I'm so glad we took the tour, it made our vacation. Thanks infocus tours, we had a great time!

“Awesome Tampa tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This is my first tour of Tampa I have ever done and it did not disappoint. We went out on Thursday and the weather was not cooperating. Our guide Bobby went above and beyond and taught us how to take great pictures even in the rain. The pictures came out amazing! We were shocked how you can make great photos even without beautiful blue sky in the background. The city itself was the MOST perfect place for this tour, surprisingly photogenic and beautiful. I recommend those who want to see a beautiful city and learn about photography to sign up for this tour!

Orlando, Florida
“Perfect for amateur or professional!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I highly recommend this tour if you like taking pictures and would like to learn a little bit more about your camera. Bobby was an excellent teacher and took the time to show you where things were on your own camera and explain what was going on. I got some awesome pictures of the Tampa river walk and the university of Tampa administration building. I learned so many cool techniques that I can take anywhere now and capture amazing photos for my own Facebook and Instagram! Bobby was super fun and encouraging when teaching us and shot along side of us while we took our pictures. If you have the opportunity while in town, it's a must do!

“What an awesome tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were recently visiting our daughter who attends the University of Tampa and were recommended to take the Infocus tour by our concierge. Our tour guide was excellent, a photo major himself he helped shape our shots along the way. I used our digital slr camera and my wife used her smart phone. We learned so much about the city and even the school that our money is going too! The river walk was beautiful and made for some amazing vacation photos to take home. Highly recommend making it a part of your vacation!

“Fabulous tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took the tour with Bobby as our guide. He was very personable and when the weather turned bad he was still willing to take out on the town. He was a ton of fun and an open book on camera info. This tour is for everyone, weather you're into photography or not. We saw so many different parts of Tampa that we could have never found on our own like Univ. of Tampa and Curtis hixon park. Perfect mix of fun, Tampa stuff, and camera stuff. We recommend this tour to ANYONE visiting tampa or coming into the Bay Area!

Visited April 2013