“Favorite Place for Cuban food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Tampa, Florida
“Favorite Place for Cuban food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have been going here for years. My grandparents used to take me here as a kid. They still have the best pork sandwich there is. We get the pork dinner and bring it home. It serves our family of 3 for dinner. This place can't be beat. Always worth the wait. I love the simplicity of ordering. Everything comes with chips and a drink and that part is all on the honor system.

Thank you Michael and crew for being a part of our family traditions.

Visited September 2013

93% Recommend
Tampa, Florida
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Went for the first time today.. Oh my. It was awesome. The place is spotless, the staff went out of their way to welcome us and fulfill our needs. It was lunchtime and the place was full of people but they made you feel like you were the only customer. We had a Cuban which was huge, and their famous crab cake. It was so tasty and such good quality. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We tried this restaurant because of the reviews on Tripadvisor, and it was great! We shared a large Philly and a deviled crab. It was more than enough for the both of us. (my husband and I) Everything was hot and fresh. We are not big seafood people but the crab was very good! It was very busy but worth the wait!

• Visited August 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Cuban Sandwich Done Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I like all things Cuban! Cuban pork, Plantains, Black Beans and Yellow Rice, and on and on and on. If you are looking for a great Cuban Sandwich, then join the bandwagon and get over to Brocato's. Every time I visit Tampa I make time to visit and get a pressed Cuban sandwich, a deviled crab, and a stuffed potato ball. Simply worth the trip. I live in Oklahoma City so I usually leave the Tampa International Airport and go straight there, first thing. Obsession? Maybe, but I love it and it is family owned which makes it even better.

• Visited November 2012
Ruskin
“I don't get it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Been there several times and the deviled crab and potato balls are indeed very good but the sandwiches I've had including the Cuban were not. The place is the size of a postage stamp and always super packed, standing room only. It is very disorganized and on two occasions my order was lost. If your in a hurry don't bother. I'm fairly new to the area but I have a feeling it's getting by on reputation and has lost it's touch.

• Visited June 2013