“Awesome, Just Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Awesome, Just Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Earlier today we had stopped by Nicki's around noon. We live in Ocala, but stop here normally in the mornings when we come to see family. I decided to eat lunch this time and ordered the new Cyclops Burger. A burger with bacon, cheese, and an egg on top. I like to think that I am a bit of a burger expert. This burger exceeded all of my expectations. I love their breakfast, but this burger took me to a new level of pleasure that I didn't think existed. Service was quick and great. I have never had a bad experience here except that I have to drive 90 miles to eat here!!!

Tampa, Florida
“Favorite Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nikki's has the breakfast in the Tampa Bay area. It might look like a small little mom and pop restaurant but the food is delicious. It has a very small town feel to it and the staff is very friendly. Great prices for good portions. One of my favorite places to eat breakfast!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
pt st lucie, florida
“This has become a regular stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have been having family reunions once a year in tampa and found this gem the first year and have made sure we return each time because the food it great, the service is great and the place is great! Always a pleasure and they seated 10 of us on a busy sunday morning with only a 5 minute wait. Keep up the good work.

Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This little place serves great breakfast with great service. The servers are always friendly. It does get busy and it can be difficult to find parking but it is definitely worth the visit. We have been a few times and have never been disappointed with the food. Try the biscuit debris, it is really good!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jupiter, Florida
“Breakfast You Won't Regret (Says the Non-Breakfast Eater)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I am not a huge breakfast fan (although my husband would eat breakfast food all day long if he could). However, THIS restaurant's breakfast food made me want for more (and we went back again on our long weekend at my request because the food was so good). They do have a lunch menu (burgers, sandwiches, salads and soups) but I actually opted for breakfast. Yes - the hype is truly granted. It's a small hole-in-the-wall so don't let that fool you. I got the Huevos Rancheros because I love heat (oh yes!). My husband got the Alaskan omelet (smoked salmon, capers, onion and cream cheese). We loved every bit. Oh and the price is what you'd pay at a diner (inexpensive). You won't regret coming here.

• Visited March 2013