“consistently good food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #413 of 1,878 Restaurants in Tampa
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Sun City Center, Florida
“consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

have been to this restaurant about 10 times in 5 yrs. never disappoints. good food,good service, reasonable prices, and great view of the bay out the large surrounding picture windows. also instead of bread the server brings you a basket full of yummy mini- muffins of different flavors.

Visited June 2014

Cape Coral, Florida
“Overall GREAT place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We arrived at their locations, plenty of parking, it was raining but they have an overhang where people can be dropped off. We entered the restaurant and hostess took our name and offered drinks and had us sit for 3 minutes. We arrived their at 7:30PM they close at 9:00PM on Sundays (we didn't know that at the time). I requested a table by the large window, so we can look at the bay, they accommodated us, placed our order of drinks, shortly after the main dish. The food was outstanding. We were 5 people, some had fish dishes and others had steak. All our dishes were GREAT. Beginning to end, our first time experience of this locations was GREAT.

• Visited June 2014
Sarasota Florida
“Great restaurant and great view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I love when you get a booth by the window! Great view. This restaurant is old school seafood. Love it! The sweet and sour shrimp appetizer was fabulous. The best we have had in awhile! The French onion soup is always good too. This time we tried the oyster Rockefeller, but it was a big disappointment. It definitely needed more cheese and there were only five for $10.99. I figured we would get at least 6 oysters. Never the less, we will always return to the Colonnade.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bradenton, Florida
“Fantastic food and service, plus a great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at The Colonnade. From the moment I walked in the door, I was welcomed by every employee I saw. The food was fresh and delicious, and very reasonably priced. Their sangria is some of the best I've ever had. To top it off, every seat has a beautiful view of downtown and the bay. I highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
Middle Tennesse
“Wonderful Lunch Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Was able to enjoy a nice lunch along with my wife last year. The food, service and atmosphere was exceptional. want to return to Tampa and try the Dinner there. It was April 2013

• Visited July 2013