“Birthday dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Dessert
“Birthday dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband took me to Wright's for my birthday last year. The sandwiches we had were quite ample and good, but I could hardly wait for my cake. In fact, we took home cupcakes and half of our cake pieces because they were too big to finish there. Delicious desserts!

Visited February 2012

87% Recommend
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Unique and traditional eats that will not disappoint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I took out my lunch from Wright's after reading such great reviews. I ordered the Beef Martini and Greek Potato salad. Thy we're both delicious. The sandwich was unlike any other sandwich I've had. The bread was homemade and you could tell. I finished off my meal with cupcakes to go. And the Hawaiian princess cupcake was so moist and delicious. This place has it spot on.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Best food and dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I go to Wright's as often as possible for lunch and have never been disappointed. Tuna is one of my favorite things there and I would never leave without a cupcake or slice of cake or pie!!You will not be sorry even if you have to wait,well worth the wait!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lithia, Florida
“Great food at a great price!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you like deli food this is the place. The food is beyond good. This was our first trip here so my husband & I shared the following:
Beef Martini sandwich: Rare roast beef, mushrooms marinated in white wine & crisp bacon slices with their own garlic & herb spread. This sandwich was developed by the owner. DELICIOUS!!!
Hot Corned Beef - Very Tasty
Greek Potato Salad - YUM!
Couscous Salad - Our Favorite!
There are so many great things about this place. They make all their foods and cook their own meats. They offer fountain drinks with free refills as well as bottled & can specialty drinks. They offer 4 GREAT teas without sugar - Raspberry, Mango & Orange Spice (our favorite!) as well as Sweet Tea (lots of sugar).
Our total with 2 teas was just over $27.

If you like desserts or need one for an event at home/office they offer homemade cakes, cupcakes and other items that all look good. They also offer daily soups & Quiche.

If you are headed to Tampa International airport of on your way home this is not too far from there, just off 60. Definitely beats the airport food!!!

• Visited December 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Fantastic from sandwich to sides to iced tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

First time at Wright's on a friends recommendation. She was spot on. My wife & I had a Hot Corned Beef sandwich and a Martini Roast Beef sandwich (a house specialty). We ordered a side of potato salad & couscous salad and tried the flavored iced teas. We split everything and we agreed everything was excellent and the staff couldn't have been more helpful to us as first-timers, explaining everything we had a question about. Lots of great food at reasonable prices and friendly helpful staff. It doesn't get much better than this. We WILL be back!