“not garbage! :)” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Tampa, Florida
“not garbage! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

When we walked into Jazzy's we didn't know what to expect. It was literally at 6:59pm on a Monday just a minute before they closed. As we pulled up another car with trashy people pulled simultaneously. As we walked in, we were greeted. It smelled awesome. We ordered two ribs dinners that included a roll, baked beans (yummy), French fries (extra yummy) and coleslaw that was just good. The other people went on and on about how the food was garbage but they were trying to return a half-eaten container of just remnants. The owner was extremely cordial with them but they were getting loud and threatening. After those people left, the owner was talking to us and he was willing to even visit the kids that we teach because he is a former bucs player. The food was amazing even at the random late hour we went. I love BBQ and this is some of the best I ever had.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago, IL
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites and came to Jazzy's and got food to go. OMG.. was it great! BBQ has great flavor. Very good prices!

• Visited April 2013
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Good food, reasonable pricing.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I went here for lunch today. It seems to be a small family ran operation. I found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. I had a large pork sandwich along with potato salad and a large iced tea. The gentleman taking my order asked if I preferred sweet or spicy sauce on my sandwich. When I asked for the spicy he was unsure whether it might be to hit for me or not so he handed me a small spoon with the spicy sauce. I found it to be to my liking tart and with enough heat for my tastes. The sandwich was large and quite tasty. I found the potato salad to have an excellent flavor. The total cost for my order was $10.65. I can easily recommend the restaurant as I had great service and great food. I have had better BBQ elsewhere but this restaurant has good food. Give it a try.....I think you will be pleased. I will eat there again.

Jacksonville
“Real BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Passed Jazzy's BBQ on weekend trip to Tampa. When I saw the smoke coming from the roof and smelled BBQ, I knew what the family was having for dinner. Ordered chicken and rib dinners with greens and baked bean, and coleslaw. Ribs were good. Loved the greens and was caught off guard by the delicious piece of pig tail, which made me REALLY happy. :) The coleslaw wasn’t the greatest, I couldn’t eat it. They had good desert selection as well. Pecan pie and sweet pie were good. Overall the food was great and I would go back if I’m in the city. Well done Jazzy's.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best Pulled Pork in Tampa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife is from Memphis and we consider ourselves pretty savy when it comes to quality BBQ. We try every new BBQ restaurant that opens in this area and still go back to Jazzy's for pulled pork. Smoked on site they put out the best North Carolina style pulled/chopped BBQ. Ribs are good but not world class so I stick to the pork. They have greens on Fridays as well. Not hard to find and worth a visit.

• Visited February 2013