“There are better places to eat in Tampa” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Terrazza Restaurant

La Terrazza Restaurant
1727 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605 (Historic Ybor)
(813) 248-1326
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Historic Ybor
“There are better places to eat in Tampa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Food and service were both very good. I've been a resident of Tampa for the last 10 years and I am surprised that this is the nbr 2 restaurant on trip advisor. There are many, many better places to eat. With that said, the service and food were both very good. I prefer Bella's in South Tampa though over this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Lakeland, Florida
“In a word, Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

My wife, another couple and I had an early (6 PM) dinner on Friday night, June 21, 2013 in Ybor city. A friend had told my wife about La Terraza, and I checked the comments on Trip Advisor. The meal exceeded our expectations. I had the scaloppini alla ortalana (sp?), my wife had the linguini and clams, my friend had the special lasagna and his wife had the special corvina dish. We all raved about our meals. The service was excellent and friendly. And the price was very reasonable. Definitely going to be one of our favorite places to dine.

“Fantastic Italian!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

The reviews were spot on. The food didn't disappoint. The wine list was lacking a bit but the service was great!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Authentic Italian - ask for Luigi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon La Terrazza while traveling through Tampa.... It is a great place to enjoy some authentic Italian food. The restaurant is nicely decorated, and the staff is extremely friendly and really knows their food. Ask for Luigi - he is the best!... I was there on Tuesday night 5/28/13 and had a great fish dish prepared just they way I like it.... "Corvino Piccata"... My wife had the Seafood Risotto that was prepared perfectly. What a great experience.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Excellent staff, i love the food was a pleasure to eat there, everything was clean, a big and nice space to sit and relax. i will come back!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to La Terrazza Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Terrazza Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.